Blank Intro "form"

Anita Graham amgraham at it.net.au
Thu Dec 16 08:51:14 EST 2004

Name: Anita Graham

Living in: Perth, Western Australia

Age: 47 (I wanted to have a prime of life party, but my parents' 50th
Wedding anniversary took over the time)

What I do when not playing here: computer consultant...so old I can do
almost anything. Read, active at my children's school. Rest.

Married/partnered/?: Married, 22 years

Offspring (human variety):David, 14. Geordie, 11. Pippa, 8.

Offspring (non-human): Sotai, the cornish rex cat who was run over about a
year ago. We are hoping to get another soon.

First DWJ/when: Either Charmed Life or Witch Week. Relatively recently...I
heard about DWJ on girlsown, and eventually got around to reading (and
reading and reading) her.

Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!): Hmmm...Deep Secret, Merlin
Conspiracy, Hexwood, Dogsbody

Least favourite DWJ:  Power of three (I still haven't got more than a
chapter or two in), Dark Lord

Other favourite authors/books: (List stolen from Ros's then edited) Jane
Austen,  Lois McMaster Bujold, Connie Willis, Philip Pullman, Patricia
McKillip, Caroline Stevermer, Patricia Wrede,  Robin McKinley, Garth Nix,
Antonia Forest, I just read most things....

Music: Choral. Not really a musical person, although I enjoy listening, I
have no musical memory. I need words to hang the music on.

Favourite movies: None. Not truly a movie person either. I think I get
mental claustrophobia and feel trapped.

Favourite TV: None. Kids watch Dr Who, Kath and Kim, Little Britain, CNNN,
and other comedies. Geordie loves lifestyle shows.

Currently reading:  Hmmm...really I'm waiting for my Christmas list to come
in. On the Christmas list: The Golem's Eye (Robert Stroud), Norrel and
Strange (from hearing about it here), also waiting for Drowned Wednesday
(Garth Nix) and Sunshine (ordered a year ago locally, and now waiting for
the paperback), other YA lit as noticed in the book shop, The complete book
of New Yorker cartoons.