OT Telluride (was Re: CS Lewis (Was: Favourite books))

Greeniegirl2 at aol.com Greeniegirl2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 13:24:14 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/14/2004 5:44:58 PM Central Standard Time,
mechagodscylla at hotmail.com writes:
I've been looking yearningly at the boarders ever since the first day I
skied. How lucky to live and/or grow up so near to the snow like that!
I am jealous too. The last time it snowed here was in 1989! My family goes
skiing almost once a year (sometimes we skip) during Mardi Gras break but I've
always wanted to try snowboarding. I would probably end up breaking a leg or
two though. If anyone has tried both which is easier: snowboarding or skiing?
Just wondering.
-Jordan