Birthdays

jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Wed Dec 15 13:54:43 EST 2004

Nope, Twain's a keeper!

As for the commute, I probably should point out that I don't have to do
it everyday.  This last semester I taught Tuesdays and Thursdays, with
office hours on Wednesdays.  I often took the train one way and drove
home with a friend (cutting down the time considerably).   If I had to do
this everyday, i'd... I don't know, do something drastic!

Jackie