My introduction

Rosemary Hopkins rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 11:43:41 EST 2004

Name: Rosie Hopkins

Living in: Berkshire

Age: 28

What I do when not playing here: Keep applying for jobs as a librarian

Married/partnered/?: Married to Michael, 2.5 years

Offspring (human variety): No

Offspring (non-human): No

First DWJ/when: Probably Charmed Life, sometime in the late 1980s

Favourite DWJ: Deep Secret, Fire and Hemlock, Year of the Griffin, and
probably Merlin Conspiracy once I get time to re-read it

Least favourite DWJ: Wild Robert, Chair Person

Other favourite authors/books: Largely pinched from other people's
lists and in no particular order, Dorothy L. Sayers, Antonia Forest,
Lois McMaster Bujold, Elinor M. Brent-Dyer, Georgette Heyer, Vera
Brittain, Jasper Fforde, Rosemary Sutcliff, Geoffrey Trease, Lorna
Hill, Tamora Pierce, Susan Cooper, Ronald Welch, Noel Streatfeild

Music: Mostly things I've sung (i.e. classical, choral, often
relatively modern)

Currently reading: Elizabeth David, French Provincial Cooking; Laura
Blumenfeld, Revenge; 8.55 to Baghdad (can't remember the author)

TV and film: Don't watch much, but I like Powell/Pressburger films

Magic powers: Haven't worked it out yet