Birthdays

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 06:26:47 EST 2004

Gili wrote:

> Inevitably, some ways you try to group the
> signs will seem to form patterns, and others won't. Is this significant?
> It's all up to the interpretation. When you don't see a clear grouping,
> you
> say "ah, we're pretty balanced", a nice positive thing to say that doesn't
> *disprove* anything. When you do see a clear grouping, you read a meaning
> into it, as if that *does* prove anything.

But - but - isn't turning randomness into patterns through interpretation
how magic works? And fiction? (And life, for that matter - or mine, at any
rate?) Just not science.

Love, Ika

--
"When God changes me into a dragon, people from all walks of life will
admire me and listen to what I have to say for once in my life. Nobody