Blank Intro "form"

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 06:23:00 EST 2004

Chris wrote:

> Tv: Babylon 5, Farscape, Buffy, Angel. Pride & Prejudice (with Firth).
> Star Cops.
> The Prisoner. Firefly.

Wot no Blake's 7? (And did you know Star Cops* is *finally* [coming] out
on DVD?)

Love, Ika

*for those with less of a devotion to 70s British TV sci-fi than me, Star
Cops is written by the script editor/main writer on Blake's 7, Chris
Boucher, who is a genius.

--
"When God changes me into a dragon, people from all walks of life will
admire me and listen to what I have to say for once in my life. Nobody