OT: Bujold and "Memory"

Liina liina.poropudas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 04:59:16 EST 2004

> Well, I'm doing my first full re-read of Bujold's Miles books and I'm
> in heaven. I "like" most of them, but I'm reading "Memory" right now
> and I "love" this one. This is the one that has more turned down
> corners (so I can find my favorite quotes) than any of the others.

Funny, that's exactly what happened to me :) Memory was sort of The
Bujold Book for me. I was reading it when walking to work and actually
having to work was sheer torture.
I had borrowed it from the local library, planning to save some money.
The plan then spectacularly failed as I immediately had to buy
everything by Bujold. So there are dangers. But it was worth it.

--
-Liina