Blank Intro "form"

Chris Dollin eh at electric-hedgehog.net
Wed Dec 15 03:31:33 EST 2004

OK, I'll play:

Name: Chris "electric hedgehog" Dollin

Living in: Yate, near Bristol. (The UK Bristol.)

Age: One half-century.

What I do when not playing here: I work for a Large Computer Company
doing research (currently semantic web work), try to write, hack code,
read, play board-games, watch favourites with ...

Married/partnered/?: ... married for 23 years

Offspring (human variety): one 17-year-old son

Offspring (non-human): one largish long-haired gingerish keeping-distant-company
cat.

First DWJ/when: Charmed Life. Probably 25 years ago. (I think it was before
I started my job.)

Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!): Urm. Hexwood. Fire & Hemlock.
Deep Secret.

Least favourite DWJ: Black Maria.

Other favourite authors/books: Bujold, Brust, McKillip, Schmitz, McKinley, Beagle,
Hambly, Sayers, Pratchett.

Music: mostly prog rock with some jazz & folk: Renaissance, Karnataka, Caravan,
Barbara Thompson, Ian Carr, Sandy Denny, Judie Tzuke.

Currently reading: The Amulet of Samarkand.

What I'm hoping to get for Christmas: peace, quiet, sleep. St Petersburg.

Movies: The Thomas Crown Affair (the remake). Galaxy Quest. Bulletproof Monk.
Spiderman I and II. Assorted American high school/college comedy romances.
Star Wars (the real three). High Fidelity. Frequency.

Tv: Babylon 5, Farscape, Buffy, Angel. Pride & Prejudice (with Firth). Star Cops.
The Prisoner. Firefly.

--
Chris the Hedgehog