Heyer (was Names of children (was Melissa's Introduction))

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Tue Dec 14 22:55:18 EST 2004

>Right now I'm still trying to find things cheap.  What I hate about online
>purchasing of used books is that the shipping just about kills any chance
>you have of saving money.  I was really disappointed when ABE went to the
>new format of buying books through them instead of contacting sellers
>directly.

I think you'll like Addall, last time I looked they still let you
contact the sellers directly.

This is another good link, slower than Addall but seems to do better
searches:

http://www.bookfinder.com/

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen; whatever you say to them they translate into their own language and forthwith it is something entirely different.

                                        -Goethe