My introduction

Katie Meyers kgmeyers at optonline.net
Tue Dec 14 20:40:58 EST 2004

Minnow said:
<There was one
person once (a doctor who not only said "you are calcium deficient,
that's
why your spine is collapsing, you must drink more milk" and when she had
carefully explained that she was lactose intolerent and couldn't drink
milk
or eat any milk products said "well then you must eat more cheese", but
also in order to demonstrate to her, ten weeks after she had been
through
major surgery to reconstruct the lower part of her spine, that there was
Nothing Wrong With Her Back She Was Just Making A Fuss, leant on the
small
of her back in an emphatic way with one hand.... thus setting her
recovery
back by probably several months ...) whom she swore she would put into a
book and take the opportunity to write a really thorough hatchet job and
also have someone tell him what she really thought of him, and then have
him run down by a stampeding elephant that trod heavily on the base of
his
spine.  I don't *think* she has done it, though.>

I seem to remember her saying somewhere on the
http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/ site that she had put a horrible
doctor from when she was having surgery into one of her books.  I think
I remember she said it was Wermacht, which would make sense because he
did the same sort of thing to Claudia.