Hallie's Re: Blank Intro "form"

Tue Dec 14 20:20:08 EST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:42:54 +0000, mecha godscylla wrote:

>Catching up after having been away.
>
>Melissa wrote:
>>I was under the impression that I told her to stay at home and sacrifice
>>her
>>intellectual pursuits for the sake of knitting nosewarmers.  You just can't
>>reason with some people.
>
>Stripy nosewarmers??

I did think if she exerted herself, she could do polka-dots.  Doesn't that
sound like a true challenge?

>Melissa:
>  It's kind of hard to package up a fraction of
>>a university education, even with red ribbons.
>>
>Sometimes, it seems strangely difficult to find a willing recipient for the
>fruits of a university education, even when one is giving it away.  Must try
>using red ribbons next time....

Yes, I wonder that more people aren't overjoyed by the gift of esoteric
knowledge, and begin edging away when I start talking about deconstruction.
I wonder if little Derrida cookies would be better received?

Melissa Proffitt
whose university education is languishing unused this week