OT Telluride (was Re: CS Lewis (Was: Favourite books))

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 18:43:25 EST 2004

Otter wrote:
>[My stepdaughter is working for Telluride Ski Resort this winter,
>  speaking of snowboarding.  She's going to start as soon as she
>  gets paid.  She already longboards.]

I've been looking yearningly at the boarders ever since the first day I
skied. How lucky to live and/or grow up so near to the snow like that!  Do
you like winter sports Otter or yearn for a tropical island? I'm not sure
what a longboard is - I've only just started to learn all about this corner
of Reality. :)

obdwj: if a film of Homeward Bounders were made by Hollywood today, I think
Jamie would fall to the cutting room floor and the movie would be all about
Konstam, almost certainly played by Vin Diesel. Probably Joram would become
a female hot tamale, and there would certainly be a
fighting-demons-while-snowboarding action sequence.

Elise