Doubles in DWJ

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Dec 14 18:14:42 EST 2004

On 14/12/04 11:12 PM, "Ika" <blake at gaudaprime.co.uk> wrote:

> Judith wrote:
>
>> And speaking of MA theses; I am back in the thick of mine, with a new
>> topic
>> of the re-telling of fairy tales in YA novels.
>
> Cool! You may not have time to incorporate it into the thesis, but have
> you read the incomparable Jenny Pausacker's latest YA novel, *Dancing on
> Knives*, which is a YA novel *about* the retelling of fairy-tales?
>
> Love, Ika

Ahah! I have just spent the weekend re-shelving books (new bookshelves, no
more books on the floor, at least for the next five minutes) and I seem to
recall I do have a copy of the Incomparable Ms Pausacker's novel. If I
don't, I'll immediately buy one. Thanks, Ika!

Judith

PS Tell the Incomparable Ms Pausacker that I owe her an email!

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine
PO Box 1928