the incomparable Jenny Pausacker (was Doubles in DWJ)

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Dec 14 14:45:17 EST 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Ika wrote:

> (For the record, I should probably declare an interest: she's my
> girlfriend. But I did think her novels were incomparable before I ever met
> her.)

So you read and loved her novels, then met her, and then started dating
her!?!  Oooh, you immediately move on to my list of "dream romances." ;-)

				---Kyra

PS: I mean, DWJ has got Torquil _and_ Navis all inside her brain.  It's
even better than only getting one ;-).

PPS: Because I don't want to scare anyone, no, I don't actually want to
date DWJ.  I've never even had a crush on her.

---
Grace Margaret Mulligan: "I want to make this world a little better."
			---Lars Von Trier, _Dogville_