chicklit (was various)

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Tue Dec 14 13:50:37 EST 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 19:35, Ika wrote:

> I didn't like the Princess Diaries at all

My eldest kid is reading the Princess Diaries, and having finished my
own book (Tea with the Black Dragon) in the middle of a train ride I
borrowed her just-finished one and found that I liked it. Only the way
I like a lot of that kind of teenage fiction (the kid is a few weeks
short of eleven), though: pure fluff.

I don't like Bridget Jones; she's too broody.

We seem to have opposite tastes, then, except for both liking DWJ.

I really don't know exactly *why* I like Deep Secret so much; perhaps
because it's a very real kind of unreality.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 30-Nov-2004