the incomparable Jenny Pausacker (was Doubles in DWJ)

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 13:27:02 EST 2004

Me/Hallie:

>>have
>>you read the incomparable Jenny Pausacker's latest YA novel, *Dancing on
>>Knives*, which is a YA novel *about* the retelling of fairy-tales?
>
> Is the incomparable Jenny Pausacker's novel available to us over here
> by any wild chance?

Unfortunately it's only out in Australia so far: not many of her books
ever make it to England, though now she lives here that might start
changing).

Love, Ika

(For the record, I should probably declare an interest: she's my
girlfriend. But I did think her novels were incomparable before I ever met
her.)

--
"When God changes me into a dragon, people from all walks of life will
admire me and listen to what I have to say for once in my life. Nobody