Birthdays

A J Liddle a.j.liddle at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 14 13:18:45 EST 2004

Minnow wrote:

>I've decided to follow Jennifer's lead, but instead of counting books
> Of the 25 people who've admitted to a birthday so
>far, we have:
>
>Gemini: 0

That's now Gemini 1.
Sorry I haven't got round to filling in my intro form or talking to anyone
recently but I am in the most hectic part of my school term with numerous
performances and shows before the holiday. My birthday is on June 16th and
coincidentally I share it with my husband. He is, however, one year older
than me, something I do not allow him to forget :-)

Amanda