Birthdays

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Tue Dec 14 11:55:24 EST 2004

On Monday, December 13, 2004, at 03:14 PM, Roger Burton West wrote:

> I've decided to follow Jennifer's lead, but instead of counting books
> I've been counting birthdays and star signs (since some people only
> posted the latter). Of the 25 people who've admitted to a birthday so
> far, we have:
>
> Aries: 0
> Taurus: 0
> Gemini: 0
> Cancer: 3
> Leo: 5 (including DWJ)
> Virgo: 2
> Libra: 4
> Scorpio: 0
> Sagittarius: 5
> Capricorn: 1
> Aquarius: 4
> Pisces: 1

Okay.  I'll come clean.  I was born on June 17, like Barry Manilow,
Newt Gingrich <ewwwww>, MCEscher, and Igor Stravinsky.

So I'm a Gemini.  Half of me thinks astrology is nonsense, but
the other half suspects there might be something to it.  ;-)

[Actually, all of me thinks astrology is nonsense.  _Almost_ all
the time.]