Subject: Re: CS Lewis (Was: Favourite books)

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Tue Dec 14 11:33:30 EST 2004

Ok, you guys, cut it out! I'm getting an urge to write this book.

Oh, what the hell. So I waste some time writing. Who knows, maybe
Harlequin is ready for a new subgenre.

Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

>>Melissa:
>>

>>>Ven won't settle for anything less than a two-story condo with a good
>>>

>view
>

>>>of the street.
>>>

>Elise:
>

>>Hee hee! So it's one of those girl-meets-house romances.
>>

>Charlie:
>In that case you need a rival for her affections to appear in Chapter 4 -
>maybe a suavely minimalist warehouse conversion?
>

>Which will turn out, after a brief fling, to be harbouring a deep dark
>secret: it's actually merely a sublet, and the owners are looking to sell -
>plus which the downstairs neighbors are a late-nite disco, of the wrong
>sort.
>

>--

Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen; whatever you say to them they translate into their own language and forthwith it is something entirely different.

                                        -Goethe