sanctity (was Tam Lin)

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 10:20:59 EST 2004

Sally, then Sally again:

> > He encountered a cow with an extra teat. The cow's name was
> Sanctity.
>> >
>> > Try that on most people and see what reaction you (don't) get.

> Mind you, if I hadn't heard of the Cinque Ports at school, I mightn't have
> "got" it!

Okay, now I'm even more confused, as I think I might have lived near the
Cinque Ports when I was at school. (Though maybe not, depending on what
they are, which I have no idea, actually: I just have a vague memory of
seeing the phrase on signs.) Someone have pity on me and explain the cow
thing!

Love, Ika (comforting herself with the fact that she got the Surely,
Goodness and Mercy one <hee>)

--
"When God changes me into a dragon, people from all walks of life will
admire me and listen to what I have to say for once in my life. Nobody