Doubles in DWJ

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 07:12:10 EST 2004

Judith wrote:

> And speaking of MA theses; I am back in the thick of mine, with a new
> topic
> of the re-telling of fairy tales in YA novels.

Cool! You may not have time to incorporate it into the thesis, but have
you read the incomparable Jenny Pausacker's latest YA novel, *Dancing on
Knives*, which is a YA novel *about* the retelling of fairy-tales?

Love, Ika

--
"When God changes me into a dragon, people from all walks of life will
admire me and listen to what I have to say for once in my life. Nobody