Subject: Re: CS Lewis (Was: Favourite books)

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 14 04:42:05 EST 2004

> > >Now, you're not going to go off and marry a wall are you Ven?
>
> Melissa:
> >Ven won't settle for anything less than a two-story condo with a good
view
> >of the street.

Elise:
> Hee hee! So it's one of those girl-meets-house romances.

Charlie:
In that case you need a rival for her affections to appear in Chapter 4 -
maybe a suavely minimalist warehouse conversion?

Which will turn out, after a brief fling, to be harbouring a deep dark
secret: it's actually merely a sublet, and the owners are looking to sell -
plus which the downstairs neighbors are a late-nite disco, of the wrong
sort.