CS Lewis (Was: Favourite books)

J.E. Powers jepowers70 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 13 21:46:37 EST 2004

Minnow wrote:
I except the various witches from this because they are strictly speaking
not people, they are another species, or something: I'm not sure quite how
it works, but they're non-human because of not being descended from Eve.

The explanation is that the white witch is a descendent of Lilith, Adam's 1st wife - "one of the Jinn...And on the other she comes of the giants.  No, no, there isn't a drop of real human blood in the Witch."
-Jill~who also thinks that Narnia's Jill had some spunk