Re Tam Lin

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Mon Dec 13 21:08:51 EST 2004

Sally Odgers wrote:

>He encountered a cow with an extra teat. The cow's name was Sanctity.

Ow!

Something that good deserves to be passed on. Let's see....is there any
intersection between Friends Who Know French and Friends Who Like
Puns?.  This is going to force me into a prolonged and probably
fruitless Google search for an old college friend whom I haven't seen
since we both got back from Africa (same continent, different sides) in
the early 70's. At that time he and his wife were suffering from a
surplus of kittens.....when they gave up on getting the last three from
the last litter adopted he named them Surely, Goodness and Mercy.

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com

Mathematicians are like Frenchmen; whatever you say to them they translate into their own language and forthwith it is something entirely different.

                                        -Goethe