Conrad's Fate

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at welho.com
Mon Dec 13 20:32:52 EST 2004

on 14.12.2004 00:15, mecha godscylla at mechagodscylla at hotmail.com wrote:

> It's good that you can't hear my tortured, envious cries of frustrated
> greed. Or anybody else's.  Though as someone pointed out - you can probably
> divine them through your magical powers.
>
> So, uh, in what ways would you say the book is excellent?

I'm not Kylie, but I've also read the book. Avoiding spoilers, suffice it to
say that it has Christopher and Millie in it, it's very twisty and very fun
at times. Christopher is well on his way to becoming what he is in Charmed
Life, but not there yet. Conrad, the main protagonist, is very likeable
though his starting circumstances, the great DOOM that is hanging over him
according to his (not related) uncle, made me immediately suspicious.

Tarja