Birthdays

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 19:00:31 EST 2004

I'm a Taurus and don't believe it. But does that stop it being fun to play
with? No! www.astro.com has free reports for your amusement.   Through this
method I've learned I have Leo rising and a Sagittarius moon - maybe that
explains it all.  Same birthday as  Jean-Paul Gaultier, Barbara Streisand
and Shirley MacLaine and Air Marshall Hugh Dowding.