Birthdays

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 18:37:16 EST 2004

--- Margaret Ball <margaret at onr.com> wrote:

> Oh, all right.
>
> Scorpio.

And I'm either a Gemini or a Taurus depending on
whether you go by the conventional system or the sign
that the sun was actually in when I was born (if you
use this method there can be no Aries as this sign is
no longer actually on the ecliptic.) As we have no
members for either sign I think I should count for
both, just to even things out.

Jon