Birthdays

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Dec 13 16:30:36 EST 2004

This is fascinating. I googled 'share a birthday' and came up with
www.famousbirthdays.com . My birthday is shared by Ernest Hemingway and Cat
Stevens, but unfortunately it is also shared by Robin Williams and Ken
Starr. Thank goodness we don't judge people by their birthdates! (do we??)
Regards
Elizabeth.