CS Lewis (Was: Favourite books)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 14:39:44 EST 2004

I must be unique on this list in having read the
Ransom books first, quite a few years before the
Narnias. The Ransom books I read from the school
library as a young teen. At that time I was a devout
Christian and really enjoyed. It was probably six
years later as a late teen that I discovered Narnia.
By this time I was no longer a believer but really
enjoyed the Narnias. When I reread the Ransom books at
that time they were no longer nearly as good.

Jon