Blank Intro "form"

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Dec 13 02:28:20 EST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Katie Meyers wrote:

> Acting- I just finished being in Tartuffe and it was awesome!!!!
> We used the Wilbur translation.  I played M. Pernelle (one of the
> most fun characters I have ever played- I got to whack people with
> my umbrella!)

Yes, that sounds like fun...

> Currently reading:
> I decided to try Lois McMaster Bujold, so I got my school library's
> only one out- The Warrior's Apprentice.  Knowing my school library,
> it probably isn't representative.

You got lucky. 'The Warrior's Apprentice' is reasonably
representative, and it's an all-round good place to start.

(Unlike, say, 'Brothers in Arms', which is the one Bujold book *my*
school library had, and which put me off the series for years. Not
that it's a bad book, but it's not a good place to start.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."