DWJ Quiz -- Who's Running Your Town

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 22:16:10 EST 2004

Me

<Done them? Why Katie I wrote one of em? Who's
Running Your Town? is mine. Thanks for giving me
the opportunity to say that! ;-)>

Katie
<Well thank you for a fun quiz! >

I can truly say that it was a pleasure -- and
don't forget that most of the work was done for
me by one Diana Wynne jones without whom etc.

< Actually, as soon as I sent my mail, I
remembered that the site had credited a Ven, and
that there was a Ven on this list...!
My town is run by Dillian.  Sigh.  You can look
at it and see that in one second.>

Oh I do commisserate (how on earth is that
spelled?, whatever number of ems and esses looks
ridiculous) I grew up in a place like that too.

=====
Ven