Good Omens

Sally Odgers sodgers at dodo.com.au
Sun Dec 12 20:17:32 EST 2004

> If you like Prachett (who co-wrote it with Gaiman), you'll love it. I
haven't
> been able to get into as I'm not a big fan of Prachett.

Nice to see you made it, Jack. The list is chattier than usual right now for
some reason. We're probably all avoiding doing what we ought to have been
doing. I'm not a huge Pratchett fan, but there are some of his things I like
a lot. I heard MORT read as an audio book. It was an English narrator, and
very good. Then there's Turntables of the Night, a short story in a DWJ
collection. I like that.

Sallyo.