DWJ quizzes

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Dec 12 14:53:49 EST 2004

> Or possibly they didn't know how to respond to this, and were fervently
> hoping that if they ignored it you would stop talking about it and not put
> them in the uncomfortable position of having to offer some word of advice or
> support about a situation they would very much rather not know anything
> about?

*smile* I'd sympathize with 'em, but I figured out early on that they
didn't actually hear it-- I've been telling the funny stories that came
out of my growing up for years, and found that many people really didn't
know, when asked seriously, that I really did have a mentally ill
parent. But thanks for the virtual hugs. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_