Favourite books

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sun Dec 12 10:12:00 EST 2004

On Saturday, December 11, 2004, at 07:42 PM, Sally Odgers wrote:

> You shamed me into it... here's a longer list of books I re-re-reread.
>
> AMMIE, COME HOME - Barbara Michaels.

<snip>

Ooooooooo.  Me, too!  Me, too!

There's a scene in that book that _always_ gives me chills up
and down my spine, even though I've read it many times.

Never cared for any other Barbara Michaels .... or maybe
just never bothered to read more than one other ....

... the Bible is full of literature's two great
themes, love and death (as well as its
exciting cariacatures, sex and violence) ...

                                       - Thomas Cahill