DWJ quizzes

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Dec 12 00:12:41 EST 2004

> Since Katie has reminded me of the quizzes (thanks, Katie!) I'm interested
> to know what magic powers we all have.

*smile* I'm a gatherer, the sort of person who is always finding things
for people who need them. (There's a bit about finding religion in
Goudge's _The Rosemary Tree_ that I'd like to quote, but my latest copy
has gone missing). I'm also quite good at divining what's really going
on in a situation as long as it doesn't involve me, specifically being
able to tell when someone is lying and when someone's been influenced.
Not all the time, just enough to worry one. Along with that is a sort of
Cassandra jinx, that I will tell people that if such-and-such goes on,
something bad will happen and they don't believe me. Like the jinxes in
Year of the Griffin, though, it's rather self-inflicted: I grew up in a
very awkward home life and discovered that if you said quite clearly,
for instance, that you'd missed school because you'd been up all night
having your father committed, nobody really paid any attention. It's
only the sort of the things that one keeps secrets that people bother
about.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't get the facts wrong.  It's everything else I screw up."
    -- _The Librarian: Quest for the Spear_