Birthdays

Sally Odgers sodgers at dodo.com.au
Sat Dec 11 21:26:48 EST 2004

It's writing serendipity. It also happens when you find you need something
to explain...whatever. Once I did a book with a hero who had been very badly
brought up (he was a genetic construct) and I had to explain why he wasn't
utterly horrible. That's when I discovered his foster-father's working
partner (who was already in the book) and who had obviously given the
counterbalancing influence. It happens far too often to be chance.

Sallyo.