Intro

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 19:26:40 EST 2004

--- Margaret Ball <margaret at onr.com> wrote:

> Offspring (human) Two daughters - Katie (19) and
> Sarah (18)

Almost a Snap, my daughters are Kate (25) and Sarah
(22). Unfortunately for them both names proved to be
the most popular girls names of their year. In Kate's
case there were 15 other girls in one of her classes
who's names were a variation of Kate - Katie,
Katheryn, Kathleen etc.

I also noticed some syncronisity with (I think)
Melissa's cats - we too have (amoung others) a ginger
female, two kittens rescued from going wild and one
that has cost us a fortune in vet's bills.

Jon