Birthdays

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Sat Dec 11 15:01:59 EST 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Dorian E. Gray wrote:

> Yes, but I find that writing just *does* that.  I've written more than one
> story where I put something in more or less off the top of my head, and
> subsequently discovered something shinily appropriate to the story about the
> whateveritwas.
>
> Dorian.

Oh, yes.  I believe I've already mentioned on-list the power-mad,
world-conquering character named Tuvien that I made up when I was sixteen,
only to discover within the past couple of years that "tuvien" was the "to
rule" part in "one ring to rule them all."  Obviously, if I ever get
around to writing Tuvien's books, I will totally proclaim to everyone who
asked that, yes, of course, it was a fully intentional reference ;-).

					---Kyra

---
Grace Margaret Mulligan: "I want to make this world a little better."
			---Lars Von Trier, _Dogville_