DWJ quizzes

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Dec 11 13:31:05 EST 2004

Minnow said...

> How about the healing magics?  Anyone else out there?

Ooh, forgot about that one.  I have a small talent at (physical)
pain-blocking; I can make headaches, bruises and the like feel better.

> Comfort magic is what mothers are meant to have and some do, the ability
> kiss someone better and have it work, or wrap the sorrowful one in a warm
> blanket of caring even if there isn't any real blanket involved.  It might
> be that this is what DWJ is doing, now I come to think about it.

My Patrick does this kind of thing.

> Oh, and what about the animal magic?  There are people who can always calm
> a spooked horse, and never get bitten by dogs or scratched by cats even if
> the animals in question are savage with everyone else.

I have a strong cat affinity; even cats that hate humans will usually
tolerate me at least - it freaked my aunt out two Xmases ago when I was
getting all friendly with her cat, who hates everyone except my aunt and
uncle!

Dorian.