DWJ quizzes

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Dec 11 13:16:05 EST 2004

Sallyo said...

> Since Katie has reminded me of the quizzes (thanks, Katie!) I'm interested
> to know what magic powers we all have. I do creation magic, Melissa is
> obviously in to persuasive magic (Melissa is always right). Margaret,
> you're
> creation magic twice over, counting your fabric-makings. Widdy - and some
> others - music magic. We're almost all into name magic of some kind -
> Dorian
> and the others who have changed theirs particularly.

I think all of us writers (at least!) must have word-based magic - after
all, putting just the right words together to create the desired effect is
pretty much what a spell is, as well as what writers do (or try to).

Other than that, I have an interesting ability to know the answer if you ask
me the right question, rather like Ayna in "Power of Three".  I'm not sure
if my ability to frighten people counts as magic, though.  And I am, of
course, the List-Konstam. :-)

Dorian.