Re Birthhdays

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 19:52:02 EST 2004

I share my birthday with quite a crew: 1763 -
Jean Baptiste Jules Bernadotte, Napoleonic
general and King Charles XIV of Sweden-Norway,
1880 - Douglas MacArthur, general (d. 1964) and,
1918 - Nicolae Ceausescu, Romanian dictator.
Yikes! Rather more promising: Philip José Farmer,
 Paul Newman, Angela Davis. And it's also
Australia Day. I don't do astrology (don't do at
all, as in refusing to acknowledge my so called
star sign) but I always seem to know quite a few
people with birthdays close to mine -- hi
Charlie.

=====
Ven