Cats (was Re: Introduction)

Fri Dec 10 16:35:55 EST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:23:50 +0000, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

>Melissa explained:

>>>I doubt one could stop him if he wanted to, so it would be just as well to
>>>be relaxed to the inevitable.  :-)
>>I think the cat population of our house would be...thrilled.
>
>For some value of "thrilled".  :-)  Terrified?

In age order, "infuriated," "bewildered," and "cowed."  Though I could be
wrong about the last one.

>Which would you rather have influencing them, Throgmorten or Benvenuto?

uh...we would definitely prefer Throgmorten.  At least he would carve out a
niche and then maintain himself.  Benvenuto would probably demand worship.
I don't do cat worship.

Melissa Proffitt
wishing she had more kitties to love