Birthdays

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Dec 10 16:03:10 EST 2004

Sallyo wondered...

>Where do we all fit in the year, anyhow? I'm a November Sag., which implies
>sporting prowess, a partying nature and a lot of other things I don't have
>either. Any other Sags?

I'm mid-August Leo (with Moon also in Leo and Scorpio rising, for anyone who
cares).  Mostly what this means, both in theory and in fact, is that I'm
pig-headed.  And, with all that Leo influence, have show-off-y tendencies.

I got fed up with astrology about 15 years ago and took up Tarot reading
instead.  I have been known to scare people with Tarot readings. :-)

Dorian.