Birthdays

Ulrika Isacsson miri at home.se
Fri Dec 10 14:34:55 EST 2004

I'm a December Sag - but don't have any of the characteristics you
mention, including the height.

Just made a search for my birthday and couldn't find any really nice
famous persons born on the same day. Only the likes of Gustave Eiffel
(and I'm still struggling to forgive him for putting up that great
monstrosity in Paris) and Emperor Nero/.

///Ulrika