Birthdays

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Dec 10 11:05:39 EST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Roger Burton West wrote:

> With a combination of IMDB and Wikipedia, I can say I share my birthday
> with Ioan Gruffudd, David Brin and Thor Heyerdahl, as well as the
> founding of the U.S. Naval War College, the start of the Yom Kippur
> War, and the assassination of Anwar al-Sadat.

Ah, well, whilst evidently you were not actually born the day before me,
you were born on the day before me in a Cosmic sense.  I was, in fact,
born immediately after the assassination of Anwar al-Sadat (for one
bizarre event that my science fiction group in college held, I claimed to
be Anwar al-Sadat reincarnated).  It seems that this is the same birthday
as as Niels Bohr, Himmler, Putin, Simon Cowell, and Thom Yorke from
Radiohead (among other people - rather disturbingly, John Mellancamp is a
year older than Putin.  Was anybody consciously aware of that?).

I am a Libra and am indeed indecisive and harmony-seeking.  However, I
think I am significantly more antisocial than Libras are supposed to be.
Everyone else in my immediate family is a Sagittarius (although I don't
remember what they're supposed to be like, so I can't say if any of them
fits).  They also all have brown hair.  I am the weirdo!

ObDWJ: What is DWJ?  A Leo?  How well does she fit?

					---Kyra

---
Grace Margaret Mulligan: "I want to make this world a little better."
			---Lars Von Trier, _Dogville_