Introduction

Fri Dec 10 11:01:13 EST 2004

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:34:21 -0700, Robyn Starkey wrote:

>>  Melissa Proffitt wrote:  What I would really love is the big Playmobil
>>King's Castle, but
>>where would I put it?
>
>My daughter is getting this for Christmas.

>Whether she wants it or not.

I'm coming to your house for Christmas.

Seriously, I really don't know a child who doesn't love these toys, no
matter which series they come from.  It's the detail...I mean, does ANYONE
want to play with a dentist's office?  And yet the teeny little pieces are
just so much fun.

I hope she does like it.  I hope you don't spend the rest of the year
picking tiny gold coins out of the VCR.

Melissa Proffitt