Hallie's Re: Blank Intro "form"

Fri Dec 10 10:55:32 EST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:01:46 +0000, mecha godscylla wrote:

>Hallie wrote:
>  As this is my second undergraduate degree, it might
>>seem that I'm a glutton for punishment, but *I* choose to blame Melissa and
>>Elise!
>
>Now wait a minute!  Didn't we tell you to get a double-barrelled accounting
>and business degree specializing in the widget patent process?  Yes, the
>memory grows ever more clear. I am certain that's how it happened.  And
>where do we find you several years on? Wallowing in books and apparently
>enjoying every moment. Shameless!

I was under the impression that I told her to stay at home and sacrifice her
intellectual pursuits for the sake of knitting nosewarmers.  You just can't
reason with some people.

So, has it been worth it?  The long, sleepless nights, the writing of
papers, the reading of books?  At least with nosewarmers you would have had
Christmas gifts to give away.  It's kind of hard to package up a fraction of
a university education, even with red ribbons.

Melissa Proffitt