Blank Intro "form"

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Dec 10 10:42:44 EST 2004

On Thursday, December 9, 2004, at 05:04 PM, Greeniegirl2 at aol.com wrote:

> Age: 16
>

> Favourite DWJ (Why am I doing this to myself?!):
> havent nearly read all of them yet but as of now Charmed Life, Crown
> of Dalemark (in the minority for that one it seems), HMC

Speaking as the person so far self-identified as the oldest on the list
the one so far self-identified as the youngest on the list, let me say:

I am _extremely_ fond of the entire Dalemark quartet.  I like the
Crown of Dalemark a great deal.  But I like all four, and there
are parts of Drowned Ammet that I think are truly spectacular.

About Dark Lord of Derkholm:  you really need to read the Tough
Guide as well.  And you may well like The Year of the Griffin a
lot better.