Birthdays

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Dec 10 10:03:47 EST 2004

I'm a Cancer and fit most descriptions so closely that it's
embarrassing to me as an unbeliever.  There was a quiz floating
around LJ a bit ago on how closely you fit your sign and I scored 87%
Cancer.  One daughter and my mother are Leos, and also fit their
signs well, and the other daughter is totally unrecognisable as her
sign (Aries).

Hallie.