Birthdays

ROSLYN rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 10 09:28:37 EST 2004

I'm a Libran (October 19) and in some important ways am very much the way
Librans are supposed to be. I'm extremely indecisive and desirous of
balance--in fact these two traits are a basic part of my make-up--nearly
always see ten sides of an argument, dislike conflict and enjoy harmonious,
beautiful surroundings, although I'm not as "into beauty" as Librans are
supposed to be. I once had the rest of the planets analysed, but do you
think I can remember them? I do remember that my moon is probably (because
I'm not completely sure of my time of birth) in Scorpio and that seems to
fit somewhat too, since beneath the Libran harmony stuff there's quite a lot
of intensity. (If it's not in Scorpio, it's in Libra.) I seem to remember
Aires in there somewhere (ascendant?) and that doesn't fit at all.

Ros